FS: National Luna PPP

Superu

Explorer
SOLD!

Nice condition National Luna PPP up for sale for half off the price of new. Same unit as seen here.

Just before Thanksgiving last year, the Suburban rolled on black ice from the season's first snow and was a total loss. rollover1.jpgrollover2.jpgrollover3.jpg

Everyone walked away without a scratch and the PPP was back home in the garage at the time. Since then, we've replaced the Sub with an XC90 Sport and I've decided it's time to make this awesome battery unit available to some lucky fellow expo member at what I think is a very fair price. Just $300 shipped in the lower 48. This retails for at least $560, so with shipping included this is offered at about half what you'd pay new.

As you would expect from a National Luna product with practically no moving parts save a circuit breaker, it's fully functional and ready for the next adventure.

Pics as promised. 23' cable is included. 4 small holes on top are from screws that were holding a power inverter.
IMG_0025.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0024.jpgIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0021.jpg

After being burned by PayPal twice, I no longer use the service. Payment can be made by Postal Service or Bank Money Order or through Square Cash app

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears