FS: NEW Benchmade 527 Mini-Presidio Overland Journal Edition — $175 Shipped

Chazz Layne

Administrator
SOLD!

Miss out on OJ's 2011 Benchmade holiday promo, or the giveaway the following March? I'm purging my knife collection of what doesn't get used so here's your chance to own one:

MG_1818.jpg

This knife is brand new, purchased during the promo and promptly added to my collection. It's Benchmade's 527 AXIS lock Mini-Presidio in plain-edge, satin-finish, manual-opening, and featuring the Overland Journal logo lasermarked into the blade. Includes all original packaging, manual, and pouch. Full specs on the knife can be found here: http://www.benchmade.com/mini-presidio-ultra-family.html

Price is $175, and includes UPS/FedEx insured shipping to CONUS. Ping me@chazzlayne.com if you want it, first come first served.

Last edited:

Foxtrot06

What is the reason for the price? Not trying to call you out or anything, but actually interested. This model sells for $105 from bench made plus $5-$25 for the lasermark.

Chazz Layne

Administrator
What is the reason for the price? Not trying to call you out or anything, but actually interested. This model sells for $105 from bench made plus $5-$25 for the lasermark.
No worries at all, I don't mind a little banter. :)

The cost from Benchmade is the $105 you found plus they want the full $25 fee for the graphics, which you'd only be able to do if you can get OJ to send you a logo and permission slip (not likely). Add in ~$25 for buying a box, packing it safely, and shiping it via UPS/FedEx insured (so the buyer will actually receive it). The remaining $20 is as agavelvr said: a rare bit of Journal swag that's not likely to be re-released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998