FS OR TRADE: 1982 Jeep Wagoneer RESTORED

livetoride

Adventurer
Here is my link on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-...#ht_500wt_1182

It is time to sell my baby. Over $10,000 spent on restoration. 6-CYL rebuilt engine and transmission, only 3,000 miles ago. I am averaging 18-25 MPG due to the 6 cylinder and manual hubs. Unlocking hub differentials with part time transfer case. Warn winch, chrome grille guard with added frame frame and cross members for super collision protection. Brand new Pioneer head unit, music system with alarm and keyless entry! 1991 grille, seats, etc upgraded. Brand new brakes and newer carburetor. I also installed an electric fuel pump so she fires right up. Absolutely no rust! The body is very straight and in extremely good condition. A year or so ago the wagoneer was repainted. New wood trim as well. Also the seats are in excellent condition and work properly. I currently have brand new Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for them, which are included. I am sure I am missing things so feel free to ask any questions.

I am open to traders for vehicles in similar condition. I am not looking for a project or a rusted out vehicle. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman