FS: Rocky Mountain Rigid 29er Single Speed Bikepacking setup with Bags

thecriscokid

Explorer
Rocky Mountain Hammer 29er single speed or geared frame with eccentric bottom bracket. This frame has a straight der hanger. 725 Reynolds chro-moly tubing. 18" seat tube, 27" stand over height at top tube seat tube junction. 31" stand over mid top tube. Chris King sotto voce black headset. Voodoo fork (longer length) Easton Haven Carbon riser bar. Horizontal top tube 24". Horizontal length from center of post to center of bar is 27.5 with 70mm Thompson stem. Race face atlas crankset with MRP 33T chain ring in new condition. Thin lightweight MRP bash guard. Avid juicy 3 brakes that work amazing well with 185 front and 160 rear rotors. Maxxis Ikon 2.35 front with Maxxis Ikon 2.2 rear tires on SRAM hubs and Velocity rims. The drive train is set up with 4 cogs. Gear ratio can be changed by loosening set screws in bottom bracket and "manual shifting".
This has proved to be a great set up. Relevate bags are included!

$1500
Please email, call, or text
Eric
campteq@gmail.com

I also have a 9spd Grip Shift, Sram XO der, and 11-34 Sram cassette if interested.
photo 1-3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 2-2.JPG
photo 3-1.JPG

Last edited:

davidinaz

great price for the bike. don't think i'd call it a single speed, more like the worlds slowest shifting 4spd!! j/k, but good luck with the sale!!:sombrero:

thecriscokid

Explorer
Thanks, I guess I fall under the "sell all" category to continue traveling as written on the home page write up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears