FS: Springbar Family Camper Tent

my2hands

Selling my Springbar tent. We used it about four times and it's been great. We just don't use it enough anymore. Only tent made in America. Uses canvas and breathes excellent and completely waterproof. Comes with two different awnings (portico awning and regular), footprint, sand stakes, and regular stakes. I don't have any pictures of the inside (at the moment), but there are no rips or tears. Google Springbar Family Camper tent for more info. Local pick-up preferred, but will ship if interested and buyer pays shipping.

1100 for everything. The sand stakes, the larger blue portico awning, and footprint I paid extra for.
Located in Manassas, Virginia. I will try and get the tent out tomorrow and get more pictures of the inside and all of the extras that come with it.

Attachments

• tent 1.jpg
    tent 1.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 109
  • tent 2.jpg
    tent 2.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 99
  • tent 3.jpg
    tent 3.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

my2hands

1100 for everything. The sand stakes, the larger blue portico awning, and footprint I paid extra for.

We camped in it during snow in Ashville to camping in the sand at Hatteras Island with thunderstorms and the tent performed without fail.

Price?

My family has the Traveler (10’x10’) and we love it. This brand is top of the heap for quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle