FS: Terrapod Roof Top Tent RTTx XL (NEW)

n0rth3rnLytz

FOR SALE, 1 BRAND NEW TERRAPOD RTTx-XL

Price: $3700

- This one is the super-cool Desert Tan Main Fabric with Black Rainfly.
- Unboxed from its shipping crate, never opened or mounted, STILL in its original shrink wrap packaging.
- This was ordered/purchased last year but not shipped due to covid supply chain issues so it only arrived this week and my circumstances have changed.
- This Awesome MADE-IN-USA Overlanding Tent MUST be sold due to closing on a new home and my need to redirect funds to the new home.
- Please Note Images are of Stock Photos from Terrapod.com. One of the photos is of an off-white Main Fabric with Black Rainfly. The one you purchase here is the super-cool Desert Tan Main Fabric with Black Rainfly. It is NEW in its original sealed shrink-wrap.

A couple of notes:
- No cashier's checks, certified checks, or money orders by mail will be accepted --- These are easy to fake, and not the same as cash. The golden rule for avoiding 99% of scams is to deal locally, face-to-face!
- Buyers wanting to meet in person and PAY IN CASH must text or email me a clear selfie photo of themselves to ensure I'm dealing with a real person.
- I'm new to the overlanding community but it's still a future goal of mine to get out there and live the outdoor life --- should this RTT not sell, I wont be too disappointed but I figure someone else may as well enjoy it while I can't!
- Thank you for your time reading my sales post, and thank you for this community!

SHIPPING/HANDLING.
Because of the insane shipping/packaging costs (upwards of $1300), I will only meet interested buyers locally in West Texas, New Mexico, Tucson, Arizona or Phoenix, Arizona to transact in-person, with payment by CASH ONLY.

DETAILS:

30s setup | Tough | Low profile | Light | Field Tested | Made in the USA |

Terrapod RTTx Extreme Series tents are no-compromise vehicle mounted shelter systems designed from the ground up to take the abuse of off-road adventure travel.

Each and every Terrapod RTTx is individually handcrafted in the USA, to your desired color spec. Scroll for more details and options listed below:

The Details:
- Dimensions Closed: Approx. 94.5” x 54” x 6.5” (including Lid Rack, 5.25" w/o))
- Dimensions open: Approx. 94.5” x 54” x 54”
- Sleeping area: 86.75” x 52.75“
- Sleeps 2-3 adults
- Weight: 131 lbs (Tent w/ lid rack / dry)
- Supports up to 550 lbs of total static weight (w/ use of crossbars)*
- Main fabric: 7 oz, 600D UV & puncture resistant polyester w/ waterproof PU coating
- Rainfly – 3.9 oz. 300D polyester diamond grid ripstop w/ waterproof PU coating
- HD no-see-um mesh windows
- Interior battery-operated LED touch lamp
- Interior mini gear pocket & gear loft net
- Integrated bubble levels to aid vehicle positioning
- HD adjustable/lockable latches
- Side & bottom T-slot tracks for accessory mounting

WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- 8.5 ft Telescopic Ladder (supports up to 330lbs)
- Rainfly & Spring Rods
- Shoe Bag & Spring Rod Sleeve
- Exped® DeepSleep 7.5 DUO LW+ Mattress
- Lid Rack (includes 2 crossbars)
RTTx XL MSRP: $4250.00 (as shown.)

This one is the super-cool Desert Tan Main Fabric with Black Rainfly.

loft net, lid rack, Exped mattress, and shoe bag.

ASKING PRICE: $3700
If interested please respond to post and we can exchange emails. Thank you!

Attachments

• charcoal-Rain-fly-with-desert-tan-fabric.jpg
    charcoal-Rain-fly-with-desert-tan-fabric.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 102
  • RTTx-RT-XL-side-view.jpg
    RTTx-RT-XL-side-view.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • Overlanding_with_RTT.jpg
    Overlanding_with_RTT.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Forum statistics