FS/Tx: 2006 Lexus IS 350 63k miles Not Expo car but want to sell :)

Humvette

Adventurer
reduced the price from $21,500 to $19,999

Guys,
I just listed my wife's car forsale on Autotrader. Please give me a call or PM if interested.

I believe this car has a lot of unique features compared to other models. This particular IS 350 is the sport model, meaning it has different suspension than the IS 350 Lux. You can tell because it sits 1/2" lower (factory) than the Lux. The Lux has that ugly fake plastic wood grain and this one has all silver trim on the instide and really sets the interior apart. All of this was factory. It has the factory Nav, parking sensors front and rear, traction control for ice, AC and Heated front Seats, Cold weather package, memory front seats, homelink, paddle shifters, big factory brakes and so much more. The windows are tented to the legal Texas limit of 35%. Clean Car Fax Clean Carmax inspection This is a two owner car. My wife and i bought it used in 2008. Always adult driven. I have done all the maintenance myself and the car is in great shape. All factory recalls have been done by Lexus. I use Mobil 1 synthetic engine oil. Recent Maintenance: - New windshield 200 miles ago - Engine Oil and Filter Change (Mobil 1 synthetic) 500 miles ago - New Tires 3000 miles ago - New brake rotots and pads front and rear 2000 miles ago All scheduled maintenance, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, New tires, Non-smoker, Title in hand, Very clean interior, Well maintained Please contact me.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...=[LEXUS[IS350[]][]]&listingId=352174329&Log=0

Attachments

• IMG_3352.JPG
    IMG_3352.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online