FSJ who has them

Privateer

I guess Ill jump in here I bought this about a year and a half ago. Im slowly working my way through the mechanical gremlins but the body is as sound as the day she was made. I have done a tuneup on the 360 replaced all the rubber under the hood belts, hoses, fule lines, wires and such. Replaced the rotting factory exaust with a 2.75" true dual thrush welded system. Also I removed someones attempt at a shackle lift, and realised the springs are aftermarket 3" and gained 2 inches in hieght by bringing the hangers back to factory positions. Front bumper is almost complete and rear is ready for paint.

Shortly after bringing it home.

P1010100.jpg

And after reworking the springs and adding the front bumper.

P6070115.jpg

Now to mount up the soft 8s with 33s I scored on craigs list and get the rest of the welding done so I can bring her home lol.

ThePartyWagon

Here is my Jeep next to my brothers FSJ....I have been trying to get him to sell for a while now....but he will not go for it.

dansbday067.jpg

Another pic of my bro's FSJ

dansbday106.jpg

Do you guys know Kane Riccardi? He had a craigslist ad for that FSJ posted on his facebook a few months ago. I asked a couple questions about it but I guess your brother decided to keep it. I love it:drool:

Privateer

How did the buying experience go on the 33's from Craigslist?

Really well the guy was local and just wanted them out of his garage got 5 wheels 4 centercaps and 5 33 hankook mt,s for $180 2 of the tires are crap but the rest are serviceable.

goldenbeagle

Adventurer
Do you guys know Kane Riccardi? He had a craigslist ad for that FSJ posted on his facebook a few months ago. I asked a couple questions about it but I guess your brother decided to keep it. I love it:drool:

Kane Riccardi has been my brothers close friend for 20 plus years. They went to school together. At one point my brother put the thing up for sale after getting really frustrated one day with it. But I think after sleeping on it he realized it was to nice to sell. I made a few offers....but he refused to say yes or no to them. But knowing my bro...it could be up for sale again tomorrow. :coffee:

cavedave

Observer
Since the truck is used for plowing I wanted to have more weight on the rear end and more storage. So I swapped a service bed on it...
mytruck-1.jpg

I must say that you have done a swell job modifying your vehicle to meet your needs throughout the years. I think your rig stands as a flagship for the ideals set in motion by the original designers of the jeep, or any other military or civilian off-road utility vehicle - versatility and functionality being the key terms here. I'm inspired. :)

malaurinn

One of my three.

Here is my main toy.

Cherokee35s.jpg

'74 Cherokee, 401, 6" Hell Creek springs, 1 1/2" shackle and rear block, 35's.

Justin Kerns

Here's my current project. COLOFIREMAN is right - they tend to multiply. I had 4 FSJ's sitting around before I thinned the herd.

cher1.jpg

cher2.jpg

Justin

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
I picked up this 77 Cherokee Chief Sport for $700 last week. It needs some work but is pretty solid.
CherokeeChief.jpg

But now I'm torn, because I came across an Eagle wagon yesterday for $400. I always wanted to build a solid axle Eagle like the one below.
DSCI0562.jpg

Justin Kerns

Those look like 36X12.50X15 Swamper Radials, are they?

Yes they are. Jury is still out on whether or not they are too big. They fit fine but at full flex it could be a problem. I was really looking for 35's but came across a deal I couldn't refuse on these. I figure if they are too big I won't have any trouble trading them to someone for 35's.

Justin

Tejasol

Here is my 90 Waggy on 2" springs with 31s.

It is torn apart right now, but it has been my DD for the past four years or so.

Attachments

• Escalator.jpg
    Escalator.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Feb 10.jpg
    Feb 10.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 83

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger