FTS 800 wheel/rim offset

Flyrock

Hi all
I'm chasing some info on the correct offset required, to be able to have front & rear tyres running in the same track, for super single rims for my 2011 FTS 800. I'm after 15" x 22.5" to suit 385 or 425 or 445/60R tyres.
Cheers
Phil

BLC392

Hi Flyrock,
I have 11.75 x 22.5 rims with 385/65 r22.5 tyres.
I have a FTS700, so, I am assuming the front diff and steering are similar, if you go bigger width rims you will possibly run into trouble hitting the steering tie-rod ends. See pic.

My rims came from Mullins in South Oz.

Dimensions are;
Outer edge of the rim to the centre disk face, 44mm. And, outer edge to centre disk face, 290mm. Centre disk thickness, 14mm.

Cheers,
B

Flyrock

Cheers mate.
I'll look into the width measurements and make sure they fit. 11.75 might do - do you know if they can take a 425 tyre?
Thanks for the offset dimensions.

BLC392

The tyre specs will have a suitable/preferred rim size width.
Others may have tried the 425 on a 11.75
B

BLC392

Oops, hit the sent button too soon.

Might need to also the check the availability of the 425s, 385 seems to be a bit more common. And 385s are certainly a big tyre, see ‘Wicked Turtle’ thread.

Flyrock

After looking at your pic of size comparison - I think 385's will do.
With the offset measurements you supplied, do your tyres run in the same track, front to back?
What was the part number from Mullins? Was it 710-545?
What rubber did you end up going with?
Cheers
Phil

Last edited:

BLC392

Don’t know about the part number, I originally purchased rims ‘off the shelf’ from Mullins, did a trial fit, only to find out that the offsets weren't correct. I returned them and sent Mullins the correct dimensions. These are the dimensions detailed in previous post.

This gives the front and rear the same track.

Before putting down the cash, ask for the offset dimensions. See what they come back with?

Tyres are Hankook AM15, they have an all terrain pattern.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179