Full moon run 6/30 Tucson area

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Tucson T4R said:
This trip is too sweet to miss! Even if I can't fix the air leak in my rear lift bags this weekend, I'm still joining you on this run.:wings: I figure with not much of a rear weight load, my normal OME spring will handle it fine. I only have them installed to handle full cargo loads while towing a trailer. I have some minor wrenching to do Saturday but I'll be ready. What time do you want to meet at the circle K?

glad you'll join us .. 7:30 p.m.

Judging from the moon and light last night, should be absolutely beautiful. WhooooHooo.

MaddBaggins

Explorer
I'll be knocking out some mods to my front bumper tonite/tomorrow morn. So be prepared for me to show them off. It's gonna be a fun run.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
No traffic, made almost every light, and it STILL took me 45 minutes to get home from the circle K.:violent-smiley-031:

Good see'in 'yall again (and meething those I haven't seen before). Sorry I had to bag out early, but that 5am thing....

Trail was in great shape, vegitation wise....getting quite overgrown in areas. Rougher than I remember though.....

I'll catch you all next time, I am off to bed.

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
thanks everybody. it was indeed a great trip - great trail and great folks. Nice to meet a few new folks and see the others again. Greg's new Tacoma got a nice layer of dust and pinstripes to properly break her in.

Hoping July brings another full-moon on the weekend. Pics tomorrow.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
:iagree: It was nice to meet everyone and the trail run at night was a blast.

Here are few picture of the trip.

ChimneyMoonRun002_edited-1.jpg

ChimneyMoonRun001_edited-1.jpg

ChimneyMoonRun009_edited-1.jpg

Night cockpit

ChimneyMoonRun004_edited-1.jpg

ChimneyMoonRun012_edited-1.jpg

ChimneyMoonRun011_edited-1.jpg

ChimneyMoonRun014_edited-1.jpg

viatierra

Explorer
Pulled in and unloaded a few minutes ago... Great trip guys! Since I'm cranked up on caffine and road buzz... I know how everyone hates pictures:

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Looks like fun....sorry I missed it.
But...other priorities called....

:sombrero:

MaddBaggins

Explorer
That was a great trip!!! Brian, good to see you again. Brad, same and nice to wheel with ya. Jeff, great to meet you and wheel together-thanks for leading. Greg, good to see you again and you da man for diving down from PHX then back that night and still posted pics at 3 a.m.

We had a blast, didn't get alot of sleep last night, but it was worth it. We need to do that again for sure!! Great trail to do that on too.

What a good time! The night was almost cool and very pleasant. The full moon was great. The company...well, I couldn't have asked for better.

Baran

My wife and I really had an awesome time! Much props go out to Alvin and his family for taking us along.

Nice to meet you all and I really enjoyed checking out your rigs as well. I'm glad I did not end up taking mine though. With the stock 13 year old shocks and coils not to mention the running boards I think it would have made for a very long night. Again thanks all, Had a great time!

-Evan & Eriko

MaddBaggins

Explorer
Baran said:
My wife and I really had an awesome time! Much props go out to Alvin and his family for taking us along.

Nice to meet you all and I really enjoyed checking out your rigs as well. I'm glad I did not end up taking mine though. With the stock 13 year old shocks and coils not to mention the running boards I think it would have made for a very long night. Again thanks all, Had a great time!

-Evan & Eriko

I'm glad you and Eriko had a good time riding with us. I was just thinking that all the other vehicles that nite had the driver only. Mine was crammed full of people :) That was fun, your welcome any time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater