Full Set of Overland Journals- Spring 2007 through Summer 2012

kjp1969

Explorer
***Sold!***

I've kept these on the shelf for five years or so. The photography is beautiful, and the articles are first rate. I look at them again and again, but not enough to keep them any more. They've got to give way to new projects.

The recent issues are in very good shape, the older ones are a little worn. They've been packed, unpacked, read, re-read, loaned to others and returned. One had dinosaur stickers applied by my youngest daughter when she was about four. You can peel them off, but I never have and don't want to. I seem to recall that one issue had pictures cut out for a school project, but I couldn't find which one.

Price: $200, shipped to your door. Shipping is about $32 via USPS in two flat rate boxes, so if you want to pick them up in Orange County, CA, deduct accordingly. Or make an offer, why not.

Please reply by PM- first in time gets them.

DSC_0468.jpgDSC_0470.jpgDSC_0471.jpgDSC_0473.jpgDSC_0474.jpg

Last edited:

kjp1969

Explorer
Want more?

Stickers:
OJ stickers are vintage originals, never applied. Dinosaur stickers pre-applied at no charge.
DSC_0476.jpgDSC_0475.jpgDSC_0488.jpgDSC_0480.jpgDSC_0489.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 48574

None of my business...but take out the issue with the Dino stickers. It's cute, and you'll look at it when your 90, remember your younger days, and tell your grand daughter about how her mom wrecked that one issue out of an otherwise perfect collection :)

Gotta check the next paycheque but with a wedding looming I'm likely out, though this is a great opportunity.

Cheers
Craig

kjp1969

Explorer
None of my business...but take out the issue with the Dino stickers. It's cute, and you'll look at it when your 90, remember your younger days, and tell your grand daughter about how her mom wrecked that one issue out of an otherwise perfect collection :)

Gotta check the next paycheque but with a wedding looming I'm likely out, though this is a great opportunity.

Cheers
Craig

Happily, my life is full of little reminders of my three wonderful daughters.
Please feel free to make an offer by PM if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78