FWC Finch for sale or trade, or take Tacoma and Finch

NYCO

Adventurer
So I think I'm changing direction and going to get a car for a daily driver and a van. Nothing is wrong with either the truck or the shell and I've been happy with it. I just want to drive fast again and I think the solution is a fastish car and a van dedicated to camping/towing. Mileage has been good with the camper at about 16-18.

I have 2007 Tacoma double cab short bed with a finch shell.
Truck:
2007 TRD off road
Stick shift
V6
rear factory locker
OME 2.5-3" lift
Timbrens
70,xxx miles
Wet Okole seat covers
Mid high (i think that's what it's called) pickup shell
Weathertech floormats
E rated BFG All Terrains with good tread left
Tow package
Sun roof - I think previous owner purchased and had installed when they bought thru dealer
Heated seats - same thing as above
Ipod connector
6 CD changer
dark tint windows
Has Toyota extended warranty to 100,000 miles which I believe is transferable. That was about $900 I think when I purchased
Old Man Tan color hides dirt well
Cosmetically - it has a screw mark in front bumper from a van that bumped me while parking in a parking lot. The tailgate has a small dent from me jacknifing a trailer while backing up with the tailgate down. Some plastic piece in wheel well of front passenger side wheel popped out of its spot and rubbed against the tire. No damage to the tire, but the plastic piece got worn through bit.

Finch:
2012 Shell
Arctic pack
Wave 3 heater
Corner Jacks
Turnbuckles (truck has Torklift frame mount on front and happijac buttons on bumper)
Wired with battery
Curtains
Torklift aluminum glow steps
Bike rack mounted on back
Motion sensor light
If you bought this new it would be over $10,000 out the door without the heater ($200), steps ($200) battery, Torklift frame mount (250?) and bike rack.

Asking $32,000. Will take a trade of a 4x4 van and a fastish AWD car if you happen to have that. $9800 for the Finch.

Located in CO.

DSC_0279.JPGIMAG0004.jpgDSC_0276.JPGDSC00515.JPGDSC00440.JPG
DSC_0307.JPGDSC_0308.JPGDSC_0309.JPGDSC_0310.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1093.JPG
    DSC_1093.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member