Garage Cleaning Time--ALl is gone

GlennA

Adventurer
One Yakima Roof Bar 60 (58) inch with one raingutter tower set and one Bolt top loader set for roof rack. $50 plus shipping. Bar gone. Other parts free, you pay the freight. GONE, GONE, GONE
View attachment 93141
View attachment 93142
View attachment 93143

Utility Lights. Heavy duty. Swivel at the light base and at the mounting base. $50 plus shiping. SOLD
View attachment 93144
View attachment 93145

Two pair of heavy drawer slides. These are disigned to be used with modular office furniture, are heavy duty and will need to be modified to use as normal drawer slides $50 per pair plus shipping. SOLD
View attachment 93146

All prices are negotiable.

Last edited:

GlennA

Adventurer
Forgot to give demensions on slides. They are 30 inches long when closed and 60 inches long when extended. At full extension, they lock in place. Thanks.

GlennA

Adventurer
Bar, lights and drawer slides gone to new homes.

Raingutter tower set and Bolt top loader set for roof rack still available. Free. You pay shipping.

GlennA

Adventurer
lights

I don't know the brand. They were on a peice of heavy equipment. If you would like, I'll see if I can round up another set.

Betts Industries.... those are the older style, here is what the new look like on my cruiser. I wouldnt've posted a pic, but since they are sold, here it is...

Attachments

• FJ40 Project Pics 369.jpg
    FJ40 Project Pics 369.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 73

roberto

Adventurer
that would be great if you could find another pair, let mew know.

Thanks for posting the pic of Betts lights on your cruiser, looks great

R

GlennA

Adventurer
Won't quite fit in a small. Fit easily into a medium. Sent you a PM for payment. Please send shipping addy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12