Garvin Expedition Rack 07-18 Jeep JKU 4 Door Complete Rack With Ladder - Southern CA IE

aaaslayer

Hello,

Have a slightly used Garvin Expedition Rack for a JKU 4 door Wrangler. Don't have pics of it installed, as it is currently sitting in my garage taken apart. The top rack itself is assembled and huge, so it won't fit in your Jeep. The other bars and ladder will easily fit inside your Jeep. Either I deliver it to you in my truck for the cost of gas/time if you are local or you pick it up in your truck. Will not be shipping this. Local pick up only in Ontario Socal.

I devote most my time and money into my truck build, so the Jeep is mostly stock and hardly gets any money thrown at it. Because of that, I have a rack sitting in my garage now for 2 years and have not had time to mount it. I don't plan on getting a rooftop tent either anytime soon, so that means the rack will not be going on the Jeep anytime soon either. I'd rather sell it and use that money to fund something for the truck instead. My loss is your gain.

It has all necessary hardware/bolts, ladder for driver side, wind fairing, everything you need is included. Superb quality build and the manufacturer is local in San Diego. They'll do the install for you if you'd rather not do it yourself. I went with Garvin over Gobi because I liked the more classic safari look to it and it was a shorter wait than Gobi's 11 month wait at the time.

All specs and install video can be found here:

Garvin Expedition Rack

$1400 cash picked up

44074a.jpg

44074b.jpg

44074c.jpg

44074-44072tilt.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member