Gen 2.5 rear cargo cover

KTMRIDER

Observer
Cleaning garage and came across a rear cargo cover from my Gen 2.5.

Anyone interested? Pickup in So Cal near Thousand Jokes preferred. Possibly open to shipping to a person who could use it.
Eric
Miss my Gen 2.5….it was a fun vehicle. Made new friends from the two next buyers too. It made its rounds, I wonder where it is now?
IMG_7662.jpeg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Cleaning garage and came across a rear cargo cover from my Gen 2.5.

Anyone interested? Pickup in So Cal near Thousand Jokes preferred. Possibly open to shipping to a person who could use it.
Eric
Miss my Gen 2.5….it was a fun vehicle. Made new friends from the two next buyers too. It made its rounds, I wonder where it is now?
View attachment 787384

I'm interested, Any chance this is close to you @ChrisCosta416 ?

KTMRIDER

Observer
Sorry Toasty, I missed your response. This has found a new home with a local Montero. I spotted a gem 2.5 pull into a parking lot I was leaving from and was able to ask the owner if they could use it. They use their Montero as intended and I mentioned this thread for them so maybe they will show up here.
Eric

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Sorry Toasty, I missed your response. This has found a new home with a local Montero. I spotted a gem 2.5 pull into a parking lot I was leaving from and was able to ask the owner if they could use it. They use their Montero as intended and I mentioned this thread for them so maybe they will show up here.
Eric

Dang, at least it's got a good home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12