Gen 2 axle upgrade

cap510

Adventurer
Probably, i have yet to see any Gen 2 SAS'd in the US. Someone should beat me to being first though, it would be nice to see more Gen 2's swapped. I'm actually surprised Cap510 hasn't SAS'd his rig yet, i think if he lived closer it would be done already OR he has secretly hacked off his suspension without telling anyone...

When I do it I'm gonna go straight to Portal Axles from a MOG! LOL:sombrero:

I got to do a few more crazy things to the Monty before the SAS... you'll see! :)

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Ninja,

what are you plans for the rear? I assume the front is going to sit pretty high, so how are you gona level the rig?

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Hopefully leaving it stock height, i've got 9" shocks in back already. I plan to use 8's up front, i don't need as much travel up front. Eventually i'll get something more tunable for the rear to match the front.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Hopefully leaving it stock height, i've got 9" shocks in back already. I plan to use 8's up front, i don't need as much travel up front. Eventually i'll get something more tunable for the rear to match the front.

what springs are you riding on?

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Stock springs no spacers, i gave my lift springs to one of the montero guys here and went back to stock height. No rubbing at all and i've got the my longtravel setup in the back still it's nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12