Germán contact for parts, the closer to Ramstein the better.

PacS14

Adventurer
As the title says, I'll be there for a few weeks, I won't be able to go around, but for 3 maybe 4 days if I get lucky and would like to pick up some Pajero parts...small parts that might make a difference.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Get yourself some Eisbrecher albums while there, they are kind of hard to get here for a reasonable price. I really liked Sünde but that's the only one i own, also get the German release of Herzeleid from Rammstein just because

PacS14

Adventurer
Just went to K-town last night, good times, have the weekend off, but most of my friends want to go to Oktoberfest in Stuttgart... Still haven't seen any Monteros on the road so that might be a sign for me not to search junk yards around here. Yeah I used to like Rammstein a lot, have lost touch with music over the past few years, I'll see what kind of trouble I get into.

PacS14

Adventurer
So I didn't take the time to look at junk yards since I'm with a few friends and we all wanted to also go drink a few cold ones and look around Germany there was no time, but I was able to find these two cars that caught my eye. First is the Beemer! This thing was tiny and cool!
IMG_20180923_150048413.jpg
Then this little Russian Lada 4x4 which is just a shy bigger than a VW Rabbit yet nowhere near a RAV4 or the likes.
IMG_20180923_132922941.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior