Gixxerphil's 2013 DCLB Tacoma

gixxerphil

Observer
I just signed the papers on this Tacoma. It should be here later in the week. It's a 2013 DCLB, V6, tow pkg, 4x4. The only thing I really want is a topper(or camper shell as we in the South call'em :D). From the pics, it seems to be pretty clean. I will have 5 days after I take delivery to decide if I want to keep it or not. The dealership has a 5 day money back guarantee. I would love to set this up for camping/kayak hauling, but I typically keep vehicles fairly stock.
Taco.jpgTaco2.jpgTaco3.jpgTaco13.jpgTaco11.jpgTaco10.jpgTaco12.jpgTaco19.jpgTaco16.jpg
And this is the kayak I'll be toting around.
00n0n_eiPhdRgmvY8_1200x900.jpg

looks great, congrats. now head over to tacomaworld.com and learn all about your truck and stuff you didnt even know you wanted to buy.

gixxerphil

Observer
looks great, congrats. now head over to tacomaworld.com and learn all about your truck and stuff you didnt even know you wanted to buy.

I joined there shortly after signing the papers(same SN). I have a good friend that's a member there. I come from the TJ world, so I'll have plenty of reading and "day dreaming" to do for a while :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

good deal. theres a bunch of us on both sites. i go by same sn too.. tw has cost me a few bucks, but its a great group of folks like here.

gixxerphil

Observer
I typically leave my vehicles dang near stock. I will however add something if it goes along with my intended use. My TJ stayed fairly stock, but I built a matching trailer to haul my gear in.b0cf603297910965c45ae88c80cca6c7.jpg

gixxerphil

Observer
I've gotten a little bit done. I bought a rubber mat for the bed, vent visors, and found a good deal on a Leer 100R with windoors and sliding front window.thumbnail_Resized_20180420_082712.jpg
ad9ccd14a59431724639c442ccb3d4ae.jpg

Jeeper4life

Adventurer
I like how the rubber mat says Tacoma on it. That’s one of the reasons why I got the mopar slush mats, they say jeep and have mud terrain tire tracks lol

gixxerphil

Observer
I like how the rubber mat says Tacoma on it. That’s one of the reasons why I got the mopar slush mats, they say jeep and have mud terrain tire tracks lol

I got it at 50% off the list price from the dealership right up the road. My local dealer wouldn't match it.

colin_r6

Probably one of the coolest things I have seen done with that bed mat, is to slip some cardboard underneath it for those times you need to lay in the snow under the truck or in the dirt etc.
It stays protected and nice and dry!

gixxerphil

Observer
Probably one of the coolest things I have seen done with that bed mat, is to slip some cardboard underneath it for those times you need to lay in the snow under the truck or in the dirt etc.
It stays protected and nice and dry!

That is a good idea (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger