Gladiator Mojave vs Rubicon

Maloppa

Observer
I spent a lot of brain cycles considering this exact thing last year. I was so back and forth on the topic, that the decision ended up coming down to price
Well Rubicon it is. Loknlod, price made a difference in the end. So I had built two good deals, one for white Rubicon and one for black Mojave. Decided on the Mojave, put a down payment down and was going for pick up the next day. The salesman calls and says, "Our finance manager saw the deal you worked out with the sales manager and we are losing too much money. If you want the truck we are adding $500 to the price". I told him to tell the finance manager take the truck and shove it up his... . Called the other dealer and told him I would take the Rubicon. I have never in my life seen a more shady dealership. Still waiting on that deposit to be returned. The wife is happy, she wanted the white anyway.

Attachments

• tempImageG744UV.png
    tempImageG744UV.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 18
lol.... you are losing money on new Gladiator and $500 will close the gap???

Well done but I'd have showed up on Saturday when the showroom was full and told everyone take this dealership and shove it..... altho I doubt I'd buy the vehicle whose spec did not match my needs..... there will be another Mohave somewhere tomorrow.
White is better for heat. IMHO. I like black. But every little dust spec I really like the white with the tan interior. And silver grey dash.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Well Rubicon it is. Loknlod, price made a difference in the end. So I had built two good deals, one for white Rubicon and one for black Mojave. Decided on the Mojave, put a down payment down and was going for pick up the next day. The salesman calls and says, "Our finance manager saw the deal you worked out with the sales manager and we are losing too much money. If you want the truck we are adding $500 to the price". I told him to tell the finance manager take the truck and shove it up his... . Called the other dealer and told him I would take the Rubicon. I have never in my life seen a more shady dealership. Still waiting on that deposit to be returned. The wife is happy, she wanted the white anyway.

You have to be kidding me. $500 is going to make the day for them over conducting bad business? That's crazy.
Honestly, I don't think you could have made a bad choice here. Congrats on the new truck! As others said, white will be super nice come summertime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears