GMC Savana / Chevy Express Roof Racks

Mcarpenito89

Adventurer
Are you willing to DIY a rick? JCR offroad makes decent gutter mounts.

Not sure how I’m going to do it. It’s either buy the Arb kit and hope it works or find an alternative.

I like how this is setup and these gutter mounts, just not sure what brand or how the attach.

1227b0831018eed36ef51430de4b26d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riNR

Observer
built my own

Attachments

• IMG_0993.JPG
    IMG_0993.JPG
    702.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Sign area side top quarter.jpg
    Sign area side top quarter.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 94

damarshall7

NRS makes some affordable gutter mounts that i use on my DIY harbor frieght aluminum ATV ramp roof rack. Used 80/20 for the crossbars and bolted the ramps to the crossbars. 12' long, weighs about 70 lbs and I have less than $200 in the whole thing. Ill try and snap some pics when i get home.

Andy G

Adventurer
No pictures as it's not mounted up yet, but I'm running 8 Yakima 1A RainGutter towers with 60" crossbars (4 crossbars in total). Have a Thule enclosed box and trying to figure out what roof basket I want to run. So far I've got about $108 into it (paid $100 for all 8 towers and crossbars, and the Thule box I got for free, just needed to replace the lock cuz the previous owner was too lazy to pay the 8 bucks to have Thule send him a new key.

whith

Nice, love that idea. I recently installed one from Victory 4x4 and am really happy with it. I'll try and get a photo up soon of it. Went together really easily and is much lighter than what I had up there before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998