Gobi Rack w/highlift and shovel mounts + ladder

Casper

Adventurer
So, in an effort to lighten my rig and go a different direction I am getting rid of my Gobi. I really like it, but I just don't use it for it's intent so it's time to pass it on. Of all the racks out there, I really think this one is the best looking, most functional of them all. New they go for over $1200 for this setup. I am asking $900. It's still in perfect condition. I would prefer pickup, or I can drive as far as Sacramento or Reno at no charge to drop off. I will ship if really wanted, but you will to pay for not only the shipping but the packaging as well. My zip is 96161 if you want to get a quote on price. I would ship UPS ground. Your purchase would include the rack, the wind deflector, the ladder, axe and shovel mount and highlift mount. Light ARE NOT included and I WILL NOT separate any of the items. It is all one purchase. On to the photos.

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

At this time, I am not willing to trade for anything or go lower on the price. Again, this includes the rack, wind deflector, ladder, axe/shovel mount and highlift mount. Lights ARE NOT included and I WILL NOT separate any of the items.

Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

Cheers,
JSP

P.S. Lights are not included, sorry. :)

Last edited:

Casper

Adventurer
Are you willing to sell the highlift/shovel mount separately?

Hmmm, yea I could do that. How about $1000 for both and I'll through in the rack for free. :wings: Hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist. At this time I am not really willing to seperate them. In the end if it doesn't sell I have some other plans for it, and can use the mounts.

Thanks for asking though.

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos

Casper

Adventurer
Bumping this up to the top, with a new price.

I really would love to pass this on to someone who will use it. It's a excellent rack with tons of uses. I would not be selling if I wasn't changing the direction I am taking my rig.

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

Casper

Adventurer
Hey, you found it. Price is in the first post. $900.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78