Going Overland Tranglobal Expedition

expeditionerd

Observer
Paul & Helen,

It was a real pleasure meeting you guys at the Campground near Santa Cruz.
I couldn't tune in to the radio interview, but I hope it all went well with your Skype connection.

If you need anything at all while you are in this area, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the Overland Expo.

.marcos

Paul Crittenden

Hi Christian

We're in Santa Cruz area now - but headed back to San Ramone for a session with NCLR club tommorrow night at Mexxis, Alcosta Blvd.

Any good?

P

Ronct110

Adventurer
Will see you and Helen @ Mexxis @ 4pm for dinner; ask for Carlos or Enrique, owner of Mexxis when you get there. Might see Carlos' Forward Control parked infront of the restaurant. Two other 110s including mine will be there and few others looking forward to seeing you both.

We also have the right axle shafts/flanges for your Defender 110 w/sals rear and disk brake setup; we've confirmed that the RRC/D1 axle shafts won't work for the sals rear. Thanks to Daniel, fellow local Land Rover enthusiast; he has these axle shafts. Daniel also owns/run several Lansplitter Pizza/Pub locations in Berkeley, Emeryville, and Oakland http://www.lanesplitterpizza.com; stop by for a slice when you can.

Also anyone else from Expo area are welcome!

C yah Mexxis!

Attachments

• 9a.JPG
    9a.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior