Going to look at this one tomorrow

RichardT

Adventurer
oh that is a good idea, what company makes them? I use Ryobi rechargeable fans against the crates. Do you think the spare on the tail gate will be hard to open and close, and sag factors

I have a 33 inch tire on mine, and have it's not heavy at all to open, I've taken my rig both deer and duck hunting, and especially for duck hunting I have plenty of room for gear, including 2 dozen duck decoys, 2 dozen goose shells, and 4 full body big foot decoys without having to flatten out the middle bench. No dog yet, but that will come next year hopefully, and even still there should be plenty of room for everything with no noticeable sag factor, that would apply even if I had my stock springs, which didn't sag much with loads.

I've never ridden in the back with the slide out's open, but from what people have told me, they flow pretty well.

Edit: Just read your last post, sucks you couldn't get it, hopefully you'll scope one out that fits your needs in the future

ejason

That is a good price especially since the timing will be done. Last year i sold one and also brought another for a family member 2000 white with only 61k for 5500. called the same day it was listed. I moved on to a 4runner but really miss the Montero. I'm always thinking of coming back into the fold..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears