Good cheap and reliable foundation for a light expo rig! My buddy's 1991 4Runner!

87GMCJimmy

Adventurer
Since it is not mine, I guess I need to put it in here???

This is my buddy Jarret's 4Runner. It is his daily driver so mileage is still going up some. It has been a great rig, he has had it for almost a decade. The only reason why he is selling it is because he needs something bigger for towing purposes. It's really a great truck!
Year/Make/Model: 1991 Toyota 4Runner
Mileage: 334k (subject to increase due to driving daily
SELLER: Jarret
CONTACT INFO: 704-491-7346
PRICE: $1800

Selling a 1991 4Runner, burgundy exterior, gray interior. 3.0L V-6, 5 speed manual, 4x4. Stock height, stock in all respects. 31" tires, 2" receiver hitch. Original owner was a mechanic for Toyota so, he took great care of it and my buddy has taken great care of it too!!!

The good: It's a Toyota! It will last pretty much forever! Also, it is super clean and well maintained! (no rust through anywhere!!! Just a little surface rust on the chassis) Within the last 30K miles it has had a new valve cover on one side, new timing chain, new water pump, new belts, and new hoses. Also has new brake pads as of about a month ago.

The bad: Needs a new windshield due to a crack, A/C needs recharged (it leaked when the other work was done), needs a new boot on the driver's side CV, the sunroof has been inop (thankfully fully shut!) for the whole time he has owned the rig, it has a little bit of the usual 90's truck clear coat peeling issue on the roof, and there are some tears in the side bolsters of the driver's seat.

Overall, it's really a great rig that with a little bit of work will provide excellent [​IMG] service to its new owner!!!! Here are the pics so you can see how very clean it is:

4runner%201_zps8dubcfaa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4runner%202_zpsvflrzfkb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4runner%203_zpsr7fglmd2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4runner%204_zpsmgfrhhjq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4runner%206_zps3awq82w1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

4runner%207_zpsiratazvm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]