GoPro Hero4 Silver Edition

ryandavenport

Adventurer
Hi guys,

My wife and I are going through the Total Money Makeover and basically unloading any physical item that we can to pay down debt. The GoPro that we have does not get used often so it's for sale. It comes with carrying case, 64gb micro SD, extra batteries, a dog harness, and a host of the stock accessories. Asking $260 shipped obo.

Thanks!! IMG_2645.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

albrechtmj

Ha! Dave Ramsey has ruined my life, temporarily I hope :)

Live like no one else (just temporarily), so later, you can live like no one else.

;-)

You can do it too!

Seriously, once the snowball starts going it gets much better much faster! You will be there before you even know what happened.

If you don't have a good budget app yet, I definitely recommend YNAB (no, I'm not connected in any way).

Cheers,
MJ

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Yeah, we use YNAB and are doing the snowball, but the root cause of our debt was not spending habits but earning deficiency. We are two years into a 6 year run just to finish step 2. I hate every minute of it.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Nathan, I'll buy your stuff. Remember me?

joe@blacklistedengineering.com
I remember you well Joe. We've had many unforgettable adventures. Sadly, I have nothing to sell. We already went through that step. We kept the house, but had to sell the LR3 and the Jeep....and most everything else. I have a teenager that I consider getting rid of from time to time :)
You wouldn't recognize Trevor anymore. He's taller than me now. A LOT taller. I think he's hit 6'-10" and growing

Last edited:

ryandavenport

Adventurer
Yeah, we use YNAB and are doing the snowball, but the root cause of our debt was not spending habits but earning deficiency. We are two years into a 6 year run just to finish step 2. I hate every minute of it.

I'm not to the end of the snowball yet, but I can certainly say it is worth it. Luckily ours was spending out of control not an earning deficiency. I sold an Xterra earlier this year to get a jump start on it. It has been well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78