GoPro - iPhone 4s - 40D Lake Superior splishsplash Video :)

TJDIV

Adventurer
Went out on 'da pontoon' last wednesday and played around with the GoPros + phones + cameras. Check the video out - feedback is cool; I enjoy making videos but admit I have much to learn. Either way; if you like (or wonder) what us U.P. Overland dudes do up here in the middle of nowhere... this is it :)

Oh, and I'm faced with accepting that my 5 year old MBP is tired of video + photo editing. Damn does this thing heat up LoL!!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Completly awesome! Love the still photos, those where great captures. Bikinis! I gotta get a GoPro one of these days.

Honu

lost on the mainland
pretty cool area and seems like pretty clear water
I wish they had go pro cameras when I was younger !!!!

GREENI

Adventurer
Good vid...If this has been inspired by 'KevinandCorrie', I tip my hat to you, they are what inspired me to get a GoPro, but I admit, I've used it once(Tuesday) and loading it, then converting it, took so long I lost interest to edit it. Does it take you ages load, convert etc.? Do you have none GoPro editing software? Help appreciated.

taco2go

Explorer
Pontoon + lake superior. :Wow1:

Good stuff Tom, I'm sure you also had a blast putting it together. Those cliffs get me everytime.
I can't make UPO this august, but me and the family will hopefully be wandering around the Keweenaw Penn. in late July. Cant. Wait.

TJDIV

Adventurer
Good vid...If this has been inspired by 'KevinandCorrie', I tip my hat to you, they are what inspired me to get a GoPro, but I admit, I've used it once(Tuesday) and loading it, then converting it, took so long I lost interest to edit it. Does it take you ages load, convert etc.? Do you have none GoPro editing software? Help appreciated.

I edit on my Macbook Pro. Very easy to import the files into iPhoto and bring them into iMovie. I've done quite a few GoPro files but this is the first video I spent any real time on.
Definitely LOVE the underwater housing. Fantastic. Going to be doing another next week - looking at a 70' plus huck off a rock :)

TJDIV

Adventurer
Thanks guys. I was in Anguilla last week for work and got out for a quick Stand Up Paddle session (SUP). Had two GoPro's but one of them was handed to me set in photo-mode and I was using it as if it were catching video. Oh well. Here's a minute from the islands, mon ;)

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Sweet Video's! Like others have said, I got one of these and have yet to have used it. I think I'm intimidated by the editing and not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Maybe you need to come visit and show me what to do Tom. I noticed Shandy's on the Pontoon! You know we always have a cooler full of them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears