GPS Lowrance globalmap Baja 540c Brand New in Box.

nastav

Adventurer
SOLD!!! Locally pending pick-up today. thanks, for alll the responses.

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL (no thread replies. no PM)...I am not near a computer with any frequency, but the phone picks up emails.
MY photos are too large, email me and I'll send them to you..sorry......

GPS Lowrance globalmap Baja 540c Brand New in Box.
Stock, everything that came with it new, no extra maps, cards, etc....just to clarify.
I am clearing out storage and selling off a bunch of stuff that is sitting around.
I received this for Christmas in 2008, opened box......read manual, and decided that it was too large to install in the FJ60 (plus I couldn't bear to drill holes in that truck).....felt bad returning a Christmas gift...so it sat in box in the closet.
never plugged in, never teast fit, never anything...just new.....
60 Sold, and this thing is never going in the new truck.
I searched the FS section for past sales of same unit.
I'd prefer local pick-up (north San Diego coastal)
It is on Craigslist as well.
Will ship, but haven't used Payapl for years, so we'd have to do some other form of payment.
Again, please email me at daveleisch@gmail.com
I will probably not check in on this thread.
$400 seems to be the going rate, so asking $400 a few photos can be seen here, sorry http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/2351029533.html

Last edited:

nastav

Adventurer
Fair price or?

I have been getting lots of emails from this posting and also the CL ad.
Some offers, some seem really low...
What do you guys think the fair price for this is? I just went with what I saw them sell for here in the past.....thanks...

Guambomb

Adventurer
Fair.

I think it's very fair. I would be willing to pay full price if you get the paypal figured out and you're willing to ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998