10. gearguywb
  11. zidaro (Aaron) - Mammoth Lakes, CA
  12. SilverBullet (Brian) - Prescott Valley, AZ
  13. jrose609 - Boise, ID
  14. barlowrs (Robert) -OC, CA
  15. Silver dude
  16. veiloctane - Calgary, AB Canada
  17. bugnout - IL
  18. Safado - Valley of the sun - Phoenix, Sahara, Death Valley,???
  19. cnynrat - So Cal
  20. PFDD (Brad)

Alternates if you wish to back out:
  • SAR_Squid79 - (James Frank) San Diego, CA
  • Oyaji_Jon (Jon)

Ultimately will need everyone's email and mailing address and of course $$$.

More info below....post # 11:costumed-smiley-007

Attachments

• staun.jpg
    staun.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Tacovendor

Explorer
I have a set, don't know which ones they are. i'm at work untill Thursday, so PM me then and I'll check em out.

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Jan,
I would be interested if you get anything going.

Kurtis

Thanks Kurtis, that's two of us. I would think at minimum we would need at least 5 sets to get some kind of discount. 10 or more would be better. :costumed-smiley-007

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
I'll be watching. Depending upon price and timing (holiday cash flow) I would be a "definately maybe".

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
I've got a set that I'm willing to part with -- but I don't know which ones they are. How do you tell which model they are?

I bought them for my jeep, which I used to air down to ~10psi . . . so maybe they are what you are looking for?

CanuckMariner/Nomad

I've got a set that I'm willing to part with -- but I don't know which ones they are. How do you tell which model they are?

I bought them for my jeep, which I used to air down to ~10psi . . . so maybe they are what you are looking for?

Check them out on Stauns web site (OZ or USA) or call them.

If they are the right ones, email me as per profile (sorry no PMs) with price. I can pick them up in Tucson if the right deal can be had. I posted a message on your profile.

I will still pursue this group buy even if this deal works for me. Thanks everyone!

Courtesy of Wil @ Sierra Expedition:

Light Duty (0-10psi) - SCVLD

This deflator has been designed for those who require lower pressure ranges with extreme accuracy. Suitable for competitive Rock Crawlers & Dune Buggies who deflate to as low as 4 - 5 psi with bead locks.

This model comes preset at 7 psi and has an adjustment of 2 psi per half turn and 4 psi per full turn of the adjustment cap. It also only requires 2 psi above its preset pressure to start automatically, but can be manually started by lifting the pin as little as 1 psi above the preset pressure.

Standard (6-30psi) - SCV5

This deflator has been designed to suit most 4WD deflation needs. Suitable for beach or bush pressures it comes preset at 18psi and is accurate to within 0.25psi.

It has an adjustment of 3psi per half turn and 6psi per full turn of the adjustment cap. Requiring 7 psi above its preset pressure to start automatically, they can be started manually by lifting the pin at as little as 2 psi above its preset pressure.

Heavy Duty (15-55psi) - SCVHD

This deflator is designed to deflate to and from higher pressures. It is also accurate to within 0.25psi. Designed for use in the light to heavy trucking industry, it is also suitable for agricultural and farming equipment.

This model comes preset at 35psi and has an adjustment of 4psi per half turn and 8psi per full turn of the adjustment cap. It requires 8psi above its preset pressure to start automatically or can be manually started by lifting the pin at as little as 2 psi above its preset pressure.

Camper Trailer Pack (4 at 6-30psi & 2 at 15-55psi) - SCV5HD

This unique set comes with 4 Standard deflators and 2 Heavy Duty deflators. Designed to suit those who tow camper trailers and vans off road and on the beach. While your 4WD tires are deflated to your preferred pressure, the trailer would normally deflate to different pressures based on the weight of the trailer/van.

This set allows you to deflate your 4WD and trailer at the same time without having to adjust your 4WD deflators to deflate your trailer/van. Your 4 Standard deflators are preset at 18psi and the 2 Heavy Duty deflators are preset at 22psi.

:costumed-smiley-007

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

As I haven't heard back, as promised, from other suppliers who expressed an interest in this group buy, I will post up what I have so far, shipped to one location in the lower 48 address:

• 2-5 units: $62.13 each
  • 6-10 units: $59.00 each
  • >10 units: $52.00 each

These are only for the 6-30 PSI range. No mixes.

Once we have our group together (waiting to see if we can get 10+) then I will ask for real names, emails, addresses and funds (including shipping). Timing might take up to a month or so depending on stock availability (currently has 10).

USPS parcel rates will be used to ship to individuals.:costumed-smiley-007

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998