Group Buy: Trasharoo with optional Expedition Portal logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmax718

Explorer
Just means now you will have to buy a custom bumper with tire swing out! :)

Actually, my intended purpose is to use these as heavy duty duffel bags. Their the right size and shape to move personal gear (clothing, etc) to the front seats. It also helps when getting changed, showering (with an on board shower or whichever version you have, but next to your vehicle). The molle straps allow you to configure your "needed" items vs non needed items. Hang a caribeaner for a towel, hand sanitizer.

Im just having a hard time with the color choices.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Actually, my intended purpose is to use these as heavy duty duffel bags. Their the right size and shape to move personal gear (clothing, etc) to the front seats. It also helps when getting changed, showering (with an on board shower or whichever version you have, but next to your vehicle). The molle straps allow you to configure your "needed" items vs non needed items. Hang a caribeaner for a towel, hand sanitizer.

Im just having a hard time with the color choices.

You're not limited to just one!

madmax718

Explorer
I know, I ordered 2! Problem is, I am still torn. I went from 2 blacks, to 1 tan and 1 green, to both black, to now black and a green.

Still very torn, but sent the payment in anyways. *teeth biting*

95RRC

Adventurer
Paypal sent for two - green with white logo and tan with black logo....early Christmas for me!!!!

THANKS FOR THE DEAL!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I know, I ordered 2! Problem is, I am still torn. I went from 2 blacks, to 1 tan and 1 green, to both black, to now black and a green.

Still very torn, but sent the payment in anyways. *teeth biting*

Don't flip flop too much, but if you happen to change your mind before the end let me know.

Paypal sent for two - green with white logo and tan with black logo....early Christmas for me!!!!

THANKS FOR THE DEAL!

Updated the list. 31 Total!

net4n6

Adventurer
Money sent - One Green with black logo.

Hopefully, I can get it before my trip 12/27/13

Thank you, Charlie

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I'm in. Thanks again! One green with black logo. Also one black with no logo. So I just sent the money for these, but forgot to include the info needed in the comments box. Ugh. Sorry. Ill try an email.

Last edited:

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I'm in. Thanks again! One green with black logo. Also one black with no logo. So I just sent the money for these, but forgot to include the info needed in the comments box. Ugh. Sorry. Ill try an email.

No worries. I got the payment. PM or email me your details, shipping address, and email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78