Group Buy: Trasharoo with optional Expedition Portal logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt.H

Adventurer
I ordered one with logo... But please send me the one without logo. I don't mind.

Thank you so much for managing the group buy.

This if you please.

If possible and please do not worry about the funds for the logo printing.

Matt

Chazz Layne

Administrator
Another question, Does anyone have a "non-steal" idea, so that sticky hands cannot steal my trash bag?!

I hate to say it, but that's probably right there with locking doors on a soft-top Wrangler. The would-be thieves would more likely slice it apart then damage the vehicle out of spite, than leave the bag alone because it's locked.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
The extra dough is a "PITA" FEE as far as Im concered. Keep it. :) Can't wait to see the product!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
The extra dough is a "PITA" FEE as far as Im concered. Keep it. :) Can't wait to see the product!

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks! Anyone think we would have enough interest to make this annual, but start in October to ensure before Christmas arrival?

madmax718

Explorer
the locking cable works to prevent theft, but not theft of the contents. But you really shouldn't rely on a cloth bag for security either.

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
Thanks! Anyone think we would have enough interest to make this annual, but start in October to ensure before Christmas arrival?

I would say yes. I would like a few more and by the time I got done buying them for friends and family it would be time to replace mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger