Group Buy: Trasharoo with optional Expedition Portal logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I think you have to be signed up with UPS to receive delivery alerts. That was what I got.

You don't have to be signed up with UPS. You only had to provide an email to me with your payment.

thebrassknuckles - you did provide an email address. I'm not sure why you didn't receive an email. I will check with Dave on monday and get your tracking number. I am sure it shipped, he probably just missed putting in your address or it had a typo.

You don't have to be signed up with UPS. You only had to provide an email to me with your payment.

thebrassknuckles - you did provide an email address. I'm not sure why you didn't receive an email. I will check with Dave on monday and get your tracking number. I am sure it shipped, he probably just missed putting in your address or it had a typo.

Thanks.
I unfortunately won't be able to play with it until I get back from colorado for business. Maybe I can convince my wife to send it to me...

Pirateover50

Observer
Oops...wrong UPS notification. It was for something else. Please check and see status of mine as I have not heard anything. It was black, no logo. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998