H2 wheels for my Dmax....what do you guys think?

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
You only have to get them machined if you have a Dodge. :elkgrin:

I paid 500 for mine and the guy balanced them.. 300 is a good deal in my book.
I had bolts in two tires and they were flat, so I was in a bit of a pinch, talked the guy down from 595.
I could not be more pleased with the outcome though.

WCO

It's Lil' Willi
Thanks guys.....now it's a matter of coming up with a reasonable explanation for the wife lol......I'll post pics if I end up getting them this weekend

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
That is a good deal, run the tires for a while if they are balanced, then get new.
The are a direct fit for GM 3/4 ton trucks
The front Hummer flat centers will fit, rear do not due to the hub protruding.
Leave them off!

Alaskan1Ton

Observer

Those rims are would horrible on your GM, but they would look sweet on my FORD so let me buy them, Im trying to save you here LOL

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
The front Hummer flat centers will fit, rear do not due to the hub protruding.
Leave them off!

Or don't. :ylsmoke:

65572c72.jpg

ExpoMike

I picked up a set of 5 with worn out tires about a year ago for $350. Figure even at $300 for a set of 4, that's only $75 per wheel. Cheap!

WCO

It's Lil' Willi
Sooooo.........I found a set of wheels in my town, they are the polished chrome rims. The guy took them off when he bought his H2 back in 06 and put them in his shop. The tires look to have approx 80% tread left which was my main reason for looking into them. Unfortunately since he didn't do anything to the wheels when he took them off nor covered them, the chrome is starting to peel and pit. A little WD-40 and some steel wool and I think theyll look OK for the winter. I'm going to pull the tires in summer and get them blasted/powdercoated.

I'm going to start a build thread for my truck, and I'll post the link here. I'll update with pictures etc.

Oh, and I talked the guy down from $600 to $400 for the wheels and tires!

WCO

It's Lil' Willi
Quick question, anyone running 315/75/6, 315/70/17, or 35's on nearly stock suspension 2500hd? If so, could you post a pic of how much fender/bumper you had to trim to fit? Thanks guys!

xpndbl3

Adventurer
we got 285/75 on my fathers 2500 with just a torsion crank to even the truck out up front with no rubbing, you can see where it would rub with a bigger tire, some guys drill a hole and pull the plastic wheel well further out by using a zip tie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78