HAHA! FWC are sweet!

surfponto

Observer
oly884 said:
Ok, first off, it kicks so much butt that it would hurt your head if i tried to explain it.

It drives GREAT, center of gravity is so low that you would think it's just a loaded down topper (no joke)

Wind resistance is there, but not too bad thanks to the low profile roof.

All in all, i would HIGHLY, HIGHLY suggest this to someone looking for a camping set up for their rig. You would not believe how much room their really is in this thing!

here are some pics, many many more to come!

DSC_9984.jpg

DSC_9983.jpg

DSC_9985.jpg

DSC_9986.jpg

DSC_9989.jpg

DSC_9987.jpg

DSC_9988.jpg

Nice.
I know this post is a bit old but we are looking into purchasing a 4-Wheel Pop Up Camper to put on our 2007 SR5 tacoma 4x4 with the 2.7 liter 4 cylinder.

Be curious as to what options you went with etc. and since it has been a year what is your feedback on your setup.

Thanks,
Bob

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Hello Bob -

David/oly884 hasn't been around here much lately. He's either off on some trip or buried in work I'm sure. It would be nice if he'd pop back in sometime.

Anyway, you can see more of his set up and other Four Wheel Camper owners and All Terrain Camper (similar to the FWC) owners at Wander the West.com It's a great website primarily for FWC owners with a lot of nice folks and good info.

There are a couple of new Tacoma owners and lots of differently equipped campers to check out. There are also reps from FWC and ATC that log in regularly there for tech support and answering general questions. Take a look, it will be a great resource for you.

Best of luck and keep us updated here too -

surfponto

Observer
kcowyo said:
Hello Bob -

David/oly884 hasn't been around here much lately. He's either off on some trip or buried in work I'm sure. It would be nice if he'd pop back in sometime.

Anyway, you can see more of his set up and other Four Wheel Camper owners and All Terrain Camper (similar to the FWC) owners at Wander the West.com It's a great website primarily for FWC owners with a lot of nice folks and good info.

There are a couple of new Tacoma owners and lots of differently equipped campers to check out. There are also reps from FWC and ATC that log in regularly there for tech support and answering general questions. Take a look, it will be a great resource for you.

Best of luck and keep us updated here too -

Great thanks for the info.
I have been looking at theses campers for quite a while.

Can't imagine a much better set up for camping and light/moderate 4-Wheeling. :)
Of course if our taco was a diesel, well....:)

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998