Half doors

GunnIt

Adventurer
I have half doors on my 08 JK and really like them. Here are a couple of pics, with the doors on and another with them off.
568585670_9S3VU-M.jpg
568166737_RYT5f-M.jpg

craig333

Expedition Leader
Doorless and proud of it. I can't see why anyone would want them. Of course I also put the windshield down. One the last of a dying breed that do that.

jeepSmall_edited.jpg

truckjeep.jpg

Last edited:

Darton

Adventurer
Hey thought I'd give an update. I traded my half doors and soft uppers this past spring to a guy for his full hard doors. Both our jeeps were the same year and color so it worked out good. I love the hard doors and think it'd be hard IMO to go back to half doors.

DarinM

Explorer
I recently bought a set of used full soft doors - the 2 piece Bestop versions. I like them because they are very lightweight and they keep me mostly dry when I'm running with just a bikini top and windjammer.
I have the factory steel lowers and soft uppers. I also have a set of upper sliders that I spraypainted black to match my soft top.
I'm pretty much no doors, just bikini top from roughly the end of March until October unless I have to do a major road trip.
I've never had full hard doors on any of my Jeeps so I don't know what, if anything, I'm missing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12