Hallmark or Outfitter - help me decide!

Kmehr

Adventurer
Yes we did go with the tent room, that was the main selling point for us, nothing else like it on the market. Hallmarks are sweet, but 3X the wait and the price apples to apples was at least $15k more. Not knocking them at all. Also I was very impressed with outfitter when vi visited, so really not worried. Plus once it is build, these things aren’t exactly space ships, I totally gutted and rebuilt my jayco, so I’m confident I can fix anything that goes wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talljeeper

Congratulations on deciding to go with Outfitter. We just bought a Caribou lite and are very happy with it. Ordered it the beginning of January and picked it up end of September.
Have fun with yours.

Attachments

• 75BEC21F-D110-48D4-9B8D-C54DEF8F1EF9.jpeg
    75BEC21F-D110-48D4-9B8D-C54DEF8F1EF9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 8D8A1883-9F99-43F4-9E52-8CF7E6D9DDFD.jpeg
    8D8A1883-9F99-43F4-9E52-8CF7E6D9DDFD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46

Porkchopexpress

Hallmark all day long.. .best customer service and way more superior product. Will have way better resale also. Go tyalk to matt or Andy. Guys have been amazing. Look at the workshops.
The Juno and Apex have fiberglass frames like a boat so they are pretty robust. The cabinetry in mine also seems great quality. All the built in accessories like stoves, water pumps, heaters, ect are probably from the same Chinese factory regardless which camper you get. Maybe Hallmark is better quality, (I wouldn't know) but they both seem better than anything out of Elkhart, Indiana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78