HAM Operators- Post up here

Mashurst

Adventurer
KJ6EUO As of today.
Placerville, CA
Still need to get a radio.
They got my name spelled wrong in the BD though so I still have to get that fixed.

Update:
Forum Name: Mashurst
First Name: Mark
Callsign : KJ6EUO
Class : General
Radio : Alinco DR-590T, Alinco DR1200T, Galaxy DX99V
Freq usually on: 2m, 440, 10m

Last edited:

mmccurdy

Adventurer
They got my name spelled wrong in the BD though so I still have to get that fixed.

Mine had the wrong middle initial. Just go to the FCC site and update it via their forms -- it goes through as an "administrative change" or something. When my paper license arrived it had the correct spelling, so it seems like they fixed it before they even sent it out.

Mashurst

Adventurer
Mine had the wrong middle initial. Just go to the FCC site and update it via their forms -- it goes through as an "administrative change" or something. When my paper license arrived it had the correct spelling, so it seems like they fixed it before they even sent it out.
Cool thanks for the tip. I think I got it changed but it still shows up wrong on a search. Hoping it just takes a bit to go through the system.

arz

Adventurer
W2ARZ - Elizabeth, CO
known as either ARZ or Mo on most forums.

Tech currently studying for general
IC2100 in the van - well, will be soon.
VX5

Lutzy48

KB1TQL
Hudson, NH
2-Meter FM

As a result of reading this forum, I decided it was time to get my amateur radio license. I started studying the end of December and recieved my General license yesterday. I go by Lutzy48 on most forums that I am on. I currently have only a 2-meter single-band radio but plan to move into HF as well soon and plan to have a 2-meter/70cm rig in the Tiger.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Just passed my test!!

KJ6GIZ - My friends call me Herbie, but my wife calls me Mike...

SoCal

UPDATE: Thanks to the vanity callsign program, I am now: K6ZMB

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78