Hankook tire weight specs

STAGE 2

Adventurer
I'm considering some hankook atm's for my yota, but I'd like to know how heavy they are. Does anyone know where I can find this info? I've already tried the hankook website as well as tire rack.

mbtytc07

ATM weight

Can't remember where I finally found the weight - will look in a second but apparently my ATM's (265/70/17) load range c's weigh around 48 lbs.. Shipping weight/cost seemed to confirm the website weight.

correction 38.7 lbs. as found on gripston.com

Last edited:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
The Canadian site used to have all that info, I worked for a distributor last year that sold a lot of them.
The site has totally changed now, too flashy and not enough info... :(

STAGE 2

Adventurer
Can't remember where I finally found the weight - will look in a second but apparently my ATM's (265/70/17) load range c's weigh around 48 lbs.. Shipping weight/cost seemed to confirm the website weight.

correction 38.7 lbs. as found on gripston.com

Beautiful. Thanks for the info. Looks like the hankooks are out.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I've got Hankook Dynapros LT295/75x16 on my Jeep "unlimited" and with it's low powered V6--there's no difference, between them and the stock BFG's-weight wise

They were also easy to balance

:victory::wings: JIMBO

STAGE 2

Adventurer
why is that, too heavy, too light?

The stock tires on my truck weigh 28 lbs. In the interests of fuel economy and not over taxing the brakes I'd like to keep within 2-3 lbs of this... rotating weight being what it is and such. If anyone knows of a good all terrain tire that fits these specs I'd love to hear it. The cooper ATR per that website is only 30 lbs and has a good looking tread design so that looks promising.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I've got Hankook Dynapros LT295/75x16 on my Jeep "unlimited" and with it's low powered V6--there's no difference, between them and the stock BFG's-weight wise

They were also easy to balance

:victory::wings: JIMBO

X2:sombrero::wings:

J*C*M

Traveller
I've got 285/75 ATM's, switched over from BFG's, and i love them. I haven't played with them in the snow, but mud, sand, and wet road they are outstanding. For the price i found these to be a fantastic deal, i've never really considered the weight of my tires though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger