Hard shell RTT on 2016 Subaru Crosstrek Sport - problem with antenna or spoiler?

crfster

Hi everyone,

I've ultimately decided to get a hard shell RTT for my Crosstrek and I'm just looking at the spoiler and antenna and I'm wondering whether they will pose any issues. I don't yet have my roof rack system so I'm not sure how much height that will give but does anyone have personal experience with this and if I have anything to worry about?

Thanks!

screwball48

Explorer
I have no experience....but stayed in a motel one time. I have looked at the Crosstrek a lot lately. The spoiler is going to affect how far back you can place the tent on the car. It could hit when the hatch is opened. If the antenna proves to be in the way you could switch to the shark fin style. Check out this build for ideas and inspiration.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...rtal.com/showthread.php?t=156516&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
I have an outback and a a Columbus variant small, on top of my cruiser......
It would fit fine on top of the outback, but as stated above it would have to sit pretty far forward in order to access the rear without having any issues when opening the hatchback........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior