Has anyone successfully installed a Tre E locker? (TE110 Front Locker)

Brokeback

Wanted to add that I I tested out the locker a bit this weekend on a trip up to the north rim of the grand canyon; we didn't do anything particularly gnarly but did put ~100 miles of off-roading in. No issues with the locker; I used it for awhile just to get comfortable with how it affects steering etc and didn't run into any issues.

I'm happy with it and will probably use it more thoroughly on future trips and/or during hunting season. If anyone's considering getting a TRE Locker hopefully this thread helps - big thanks to Marco for being helpful and responsive throughout my install process!

SONICMASD

Adventurer
Wanted to add that I I tested out the locker a bit this weekend on a trip up to the north rim of the grand canyon; we didn't do anything particularly gnarly but did put ~100 miles of off-roading in. No issues with the locker; I used it for awhile just to get comfortable with how it affects steering etc and didn't run into any issues.

I'm happy with it and will probably use it more thoroughly on future trips and/or during hunting season. If anyone's considering getting a TRE Locker hopefully this thread helps - big thanks to Marco for being helpful and responsive throughout my install process!

Awesome, glad to hear it. Now head out to the Cinders and put it through its paces :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle