has anyone tried to build their own fllip_ pac

Curious to see if any one has tried this? I really would like for my rubicon but I don't have the cash and likely never will unless y'all take up a collection for me. but I ws wondering if you could build your own? the idea is really good gives you stand up room in the back of the jeep and sleeping platform above?

are there other ideas out there that would do this maybe folding back wards or sideways( like wilderness used to. maybe cutting a hole in you top in back and putting a roof top on sideways ( long axis parallel with the long axis of the jeep crazy thoughts )

what are your solution to this dilemma ?

Yeah I don't sleep well on the ground.

Camelfilter

Explorer
Simplest & most cost effective would probably be a trailer, however anything is possible especially if your skilled like billy bee & others on here.

Camping in a campground high desert Oregon last week I saw a minivan with a pop-up. They had a brilliant setup, wish I would have taken pictures of it. Both front seats turned around as well, so they had the complete back space available until they wanted to go to bed.

Trick I would imagine would be to source the pop-up portion that would fit...

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
The suburban pop top build is incredible.

There is also someone on here that did a pop top westfalia style on a aluminum shell.I believe it was on a tacoma.

Basically you either need $$$ or some damn good skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman