HD NET: American Explorer Filming Complete

Scott Brady

Founder
American Explorer Filming Complete

Denver, Colorado (06/04/08) – Keith Neubert, host of American Explorer, an all new, all high-definition adventure-travel TV program premiering this fall on HD NET has returned to Colorado after 60 plus days of non-stop travel and filming.

“First on my list is some family time, and as soon as I catch up on my sleep its straight to the editing booth” said Keith, after completing his epic, 10,000 mile, six country adventure, “The EarthRoamer performed exactly as advertised, it really is the ultimate base camp for the ultimate adventure.”

Filmed, edited and broadcast entirely in 1080i high-definition, American Explorer is a spontaneous expedition travel program that is immersed in the authentic stops around the world. It is bold and definitely- not your typical “stand and point” travel program.. Thirteen half hour episodes are scheduled to air during the Fall 2008 prime time season on HDNET without commercial interruption.

“Together with HD Net, American Explorer has created a truly unique television series that will stoke the audience’s imagination, create a meaningful bond with the adventure traveler and actually have viewers looking forward with anticipation to every episode.” Said Dino Ianni, Executive Producer American Explorer / Major League Marketing, “with no commercial interruptions during the program we are able to create compelling adventures that will truly make use of all that the HD format has to offer.”

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
One of the few times I miss having cable. Hopefully the series will come out on DVD or Bluray

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
any way to find out if this will be watchable if you don't have that channel....on the net?

JPFreek1

Explorer
Should be an amazing television series. Be sure to check out the vehicle throughout the series as you'll see some JPFreek representation on the rig. :)

Lynn

Expedition Leader
1leglance said:
any way to find out if this will be watchable if you don't have that channel....on the net?

Or...

Is there any way to get someone with HD to record this onto DVDs?

cybercat

Adventurer
Okay so I'm probably the last person in the US that doesn't have an HDTV. Can I purchase program after the release?

wagner_joe

Adventurer
It's on channel 79 on DirecTv.. It's one of their HD only channels. I have a DVR on the plasma, but I'm not sure I can download it to DVD through my current receiver..

I'll search the net.. I'll schedule a recording....:)

JPFreek1

Explorer
cybercat said:
Okay so I'm probably the last person in the US that doesn't have an HDTV. Can I purchase program after the release?

You should be able to though it may be based on overall viewer response and #s during the course of airing, etc.

lqhikers

Adventurer
hd net channel

Beowulf, the channel is 079,great programing,if you are into M.M.A. Friday nights they have a couple of hours of interviews and then followed by fights!
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les,Lqhikers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online