Help me find this USB Port - My Google-**** is Weak

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I am looking for a twin USB charging port that fits my cigarette lighter port in my 2014 Jeep JK dashboard.
More specifically, I am looking for a Female to Female twin USB 3.0 port, that is all black. Preferably illuminated, but not required to be.

Something like this, but dual USB, and black, would be perfect:
1692638731273.png
I have something like this already but the extra 3 feet of cable is problematic in my application.

I do NOT want something this industrial looking:

Or this:

And I have found nothing quite right on the PowerWerx website:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
like this
Not quite, that only does power, and sockets into an existing cigarette lighter. What I am looking for replaces that port altogether, and can connect to my radio to transmit data as well as power.

WanderingBison

Is this what you’re looking for?

8016946ffc3e9cea76cd092f2dbd90fc.jpg

Or this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Nwoods - I'm not certain what is going on here with your title. This one is a mystery for me. Long time - no see!
@Wandering Bison - thank so much for this - Just got a new iPad and need the one you linked to and new iPhone 15 will have the USB-C over Lightening so will come in handy!

WanderingBison

Nwoods - I'm not certain what is going on here with your title. This one is a mystery for me. Long time - no see!
@Wandering Bison - thank so much for this - Just got a new iPad and need the one you linked to and new iPhone 15 will have the USB-C over Lightening so will come in handy!

I’ve been very happy with the CoolGear power unit. I haven’t used the extensions but I assume they are as solid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MotoDave

Explorer
This is the closest I can find:
https://billetautomotivebuttons.com...0-data-bulkhead-adapter-panel-mount-universal

I think this is generally called a passthrough or bulkhead type connector (female on both sides)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior