Help! RTT Dealers Colorado

hhog4dc

Hello Guys & Gals
I'm in the process of working on an old M416 and need info on who in Colorado deals in RTT and were I can see one first hand. I don't want to buy one sight unseen. Also if there is someone in the Denver or Colorado Springs area that has one on there rig that would be willing to show me theres that be great also. I'm just trying to make a educated purchase and am having a hard time just looking at all the brands online. I appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Thanks Again Doug

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Slee is in Golden CO. and reps. Technitop.

Give Paul a call at Equipt1.com he may have a fiend or owner who would be willing to show you an Eezi Awn

TheMike

Adventurer
I'm in Longmont and would be very happy to come your way with my setup. I've got the Eezi-Awn 1800 on my Chaser. I am off most of the work week so let me know.

hhog4dc

Thanks guys for all your replies, you have been a great big help. I will be in touch with some of you that posted up. I have been lurking on this forum for quit awhile and really enjoy the responses that everybody gives. It is such a refreshing thing to see positive feedback and not all the bashing. Thanks again and I will be in touch. Doug

Bergger

Explorer
I've got an Eezi Awn 1800 as well. I'm in SE Aurora. Let me know if you want to stop by or meet some where.

hhog4dc

Man you guys ROCK!! I really am blown away at all the help you guys are giving.
I thought for sure this was going to be a lot harder finding somebody local with RTT's to show me. I'm feeling the love already and I'm just a noob on this site.
Just a quick shot of the project in it's first stage of the rebuild.
IMG_2463.jpg

Quick Photochop of what it should look like when Done
PhotochopmodcopyMedium.jpg

Thanks Doug.

Bergger

Explorer
Nice 4Runner! When I see trucks like that I kinda regret getting rid of ours. By the way I am usually home Sun,Mon,Tue. Just let me know if you want to check out the tent up here or somewhere in the middle. Just give me a heads up since I've been fairly busy lately.

hhog4dc

Berrger
Thanks for the invite to check out your RTT
If you could send me a PM with you name and phone we can make arrangements
to get together maybe next weekend. I really appreciate your help.
Since you are probably the closes to me it would work out nice.
The rest of you guys that responded I will keep you guys in mind if this falls threw and I still need to take a look at one of yours. Again I thanks you guys very much for the help. Thanks Doug

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Doug, figure out what your needs are for a tent first. If a technitop might possibly fit your needs, take a trip to Slee so you can compare to other tents. If it is too small they don't make a larger version. Also, if the Maggiolina tents are in your price and size range definitely take Mike up on his offer to connect you with an owner.

hhog4dc

Bill thanks for the info about some of the other brand tents.
I know that Cristo at Slee has the Technitop RTT's And the Maggiolina are very nice also $$$. I'm looking at the Eezi awn 1600 size 64x96 for my preferred use.
But will have to see a few others before I make my final decision.
Again everybody's input into this project is very helpful. Doug

hhog4dc

First I want to thank everybody that pitched in to give me good advice.
Over the weekend I found a great deal on a Roof Top Tent brand RTT.
It was for sale in Colorado Spring from an Air Force Cadet that had only used it a few times and was in great shape. I think for me/us this will fit the bill without spending a ton on a brand new one. In the future if this is something we really like, then I can upgrade to a new/bigger tent. Given the outlay so far for the trailer and the tent $1225 I think I'm doing good. A few pics of it still in the morphing stages. Thanks again all for all your help. Doug.
IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

Bergger

Explorer
Doug that's looking awesome. Glad you found a good deal. It's probably a good idea you did not end up coming over to the house today. I did a 20 mile run this morning and have not been good for much of anything today. Although I really wanted to check out your 4Runner!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman