Help with finding Mombasa trail cover

vtjeepguy97

Hello,

I have a Mombasa RTT and I am really enjoying it! The issue is that my cover has had the radish. I've been searching all over for a new cover but haven't found anything. I was told tepui covers might fit but I don't know how to verify this. I'm thinking about taking it to a sail maker and having a new one sewn but I would rather just order a new cover. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you.

TTRaptor

Ive been looking too. I have a no name tent which I've been told is similar to Mombasa. I've found that tepui and ARB have replacement covers for sale. I'm thinking that's our best bet brother.

vtjeepguy97

Update. Ordered a new cover from Tepui and it fits my Mombasa perfectly. Came with new zippers too. Tepui had great customer service. They accidentally sent the wrong size cover but had a replacement to my door within two days, no cost to me. I will be purchasing all my future parts from those guys. For anyone else out there with a Mombasa that need parts they are interchangeable with tepui. Just be sure to check the sizes of their tents versus your own. Hope this helps someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle