Hitch Gate - SoCal

murphy744

Adventurer
I have gone a different direction, so I'm selling my Hitch Gate. It's 2yrs. old, and is in excellent condition. This is the off center mount version, with jerry can holder, and license plate bracket attachment. I will throw in 2 gas cans. The entire package sells new for $1128.00.

Looking to get $850.00

Not willing to ship, because this is one heavy beast.

Thanks
Scott.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 297

PowerWagner

Explorer
I have gone a different direction, so I'm selling my Hitch Gate. It's 2yrs. old, and is in excellent condition. This is the off center mount version, with jerry can holder, and license plate bracket attachment. I will throw in 2 gas cans. The entire package sells new for $1128.00.

Looking to get $850.00

Not willing to ship, because this is one heavy beast.

Thanks
Scott.

Would u think about parting out the can holder?

Robf161973

Murphy744. Did you sell your lifted up sportliner camper already. Didn't see any recent posts about it...thanks

murphy744

Adventurer
Yes, I sold the Aliner a couple of years ago. Now I'm in a Dodge 2500 5.9L, and a Four Wheel Camper. I'm selling the HitchGate because now I have a 34gal. tank, and get 20 miles to the gallon with the camper:wings:

No need to carry all the fuel cans.

Amra591

Wondering if your HitchGate is still available. Looking for that same setup. We can come by this Sunday if you like. Were about and hour away in Temple City.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998