Hmmmmm....update

BikinCO

Lift kit is at the house, tires are ordered and I have had to many beers. That is all. Pics to follow......eventuAlly

Root Moose

Expedition Leader
Oh thanks!

Now all I can think about it the few bottles of Stella in the fringe at home. So much for work today.

BikinCO

Sober update

So the company that I ordered the tires from only had 3 in stock (took them a couple of days to figure this out) and could get me 2 more but the cost would go up. So I cancelled my order with them and ordered from another company. I placed my order with tires-easy.com on Monday night and they will be here tomorrow. 5 Remington Mud Brutes 255/85 16 delivered for $668. We are going to Disney for the weekend but I will be installing the lift on Monday and the tires will go on Tuesday.

BikinCO

Lift installed

I installed my Rough Country springs and shocks this morning. It took me about 3 hours. The only problem was getting the front right spring in. I ended up putting a jack on top of the axle to get enough clearance to get the spring to go in. I did everthing solo, except for having my wife work the jack to get the placement of the rear spring in correctly. Pretty pleased with myself:wings:.

I am going to have the tires installed tomorrow and will post pics.

Last edited:

BikinCO

Tires and lift completed

Rough Country 2.5 coils and 2.2 shocks
255/85 16 Remington Mud Brutes

Attachments

• Lift.JPG
    Lift.JPG
    888.3 KB · Views: 47

Forum statistics

Threads
Members