Homebrew fridge/stove slide combo

judas

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but for us guys with tailgates (and wives worth keeping) there is just no reason to put 500lb slides on it. My tailgate can probably support well over a thousand pounds and my grill weighs 5 lbs.

dee9dd9e.jpg

Maybe AT could come out with one for the guys with tailgates using cheaper lighter slides in the $300 range.

On another note, it passed the beach test!

ad380fee.jpg

c4657914.jpg

b9926e2b.jpg

8094bb0a.jpg

8a6b5b18.jpg

87d00fab.jpg

r3run33

Adventurer
wow in the second to last pic; I could not help but notice what a great AH? UM? AH? awning you have there! lol what type is it and how did you attach it to the roof rack? It doesn't look like a rolled one; is it? How does it hold up in the winds?

alia176

Explorer
excellent out of the box thinking, nice job. Now, come up with a clever way to suspend the propane bottle under the stove drawer!

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
I just picked up the same cooler at Costco. The bottle opener on the front, 53 quart size , and stainless steel finish cant be beat for $75. Awesome cooler/grill slide you've made. I'll take mine slimmed even further for a cutting board rather than grill. Once again... awesome job. :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle