Homebuilt CamperRam

CamperRam

I'm selling my ground up CamperRam build.
'99 Ram 4x4
76k miles
360 gas
Auto trans

The truck is a frame up build of a 2nd gen Ram base that started as a 1500 extended cab long bed frame. It was wire wheeled, epoxy primed, POR15'd, and epoxy coated in black.
The cab, engine, trans, and diffs are from a rust free (seriously) '99 with 76k. The cab was disassembled, epoxy primed, and coated in Raptor Liner. The truck has southern doors, new fenders, new inner fenders, and lights. The interior has second gen Toyota Tundra seats, new rubber flooring, manual door panels, double din Android/Apple Carplay headunit with standalone GPS. The A/C system is new (lines, condenser, rebuilt compressor) and it is set up for dual batteries. The truck has new 3/4 ton spec leaf springs for 1500 perches with 4" blocks, 2nd gen diesel coils and 3" pucks. New brakes, rebuilt trans case, new oil and trans pans, and both engine and trans have been gone thru. No leaks/no drips/no issues.
The camper is a whole thing. It is built on a 1x3" steel tube flatbed base. The vertical and horizontal skeleton is made from 1" square steel tubing. It is covered in 1/2" marine grade plywood with a 7/16" marine ply roof. It is urethane sealed then covered in PMF (poor man's fiberglass). After that it is covered in the same Raptor Liner as the cab which gives it a waterproof coating. The interior has 1" foam insulation and sealed. Finishing off the interior is barnside paneling, a kitchen area with water system, full size cab over bed with new 4" memory foam mattress, led can lights, indoor dry bath with full shower hook up (needs shower pan and drain finished), 37" TV and Roku, marine battery with charger, shore power powering GFI outlets, area for a 30gal water tank, and an area for a diesel heater. It's quiet, warm, and comfy. Looks more like a rustic cabin than an off road camper. It is mounted to the frame with grade 8 bolts at 8 points and it sitting on rubber vibration isolation mounts to allow some flex to not stress the frame mounting points.
The dimensions for the camper are: 10ft base, 78"wide, 3ft cab over, and a 6ft standing height inside. The total camper height is a hair over 10ft.

The total weight of the truck with me (180lbs), my wife (definitely less than 180lbs), full gear, full tank of gas, and my 70lb dog: 6600lbs.
The same GVWR as a stock '99 extended cab long bed 4x4 Ram.

I'm asking 10k for it.
It's located in Stow Ohio 44224
I'll attach a link to the FB Marketplace ad and my Instagram with all the other pics

Attachments

• IMG_20210601_184422438_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210601_184422438_HDR.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 216

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior