Honda pilot

Adventurer
Honda 4WD vehicles aren't the best when the going gets really hard, but they are overachievers.. I personally just sold our family Yukon and decided to aquire CR-V for my next trail rider and am very excited to get started on it.. So far all the research I've done on Hondas RT4WD has impressed me.. No it's not going to do any rock crawling but that's not what it's meant for.. Same goes for the Pilot and Ridgeline..:)

Neuf67

I'd love to find skid plates for my 07 lifted pilot, not sure if the ridgeline ones could be easily adapted?

Neuf67

I've enjoyed the pilot and followed a guy's build online. Overland bound. I'm doing a number of things he has and I'm learning mechanics along the way to make it cheap. Found a $300 lift on ebay and am looking forward to not overheating and overspending on fuel next summer! (Like I did in my rugged durango)

dcp

I have an 07 Pilot as a general vehicle for daily life here in Whitehorse, Yukon with an active young family. It's been on many long road trips to Southern BC and north to Dawson the Tombstones and the Top of World over to Alaska amongst others. All places when you see loads of amazing overland rigs. I wouldn't suggest it for hard use on unmaintaned roads but for ones like these its really great.

With fresh winter tires its unstoppable in the white stuff, a recent adventure to get a Christmas tree had it following snowcat tracks into the sub alpine with zero stress of getting stuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior