BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
First the boring stuff for the people who only care about facts
1997 BMW M3
* 3.2 liter Inline 6
* 5 speed Automatic with sport and manual modes
* just under 150k miles

Now for the more important stuff...
What you see here is the best of both worlds, a wolf in a ************ sheep's clothing, whatever you want to call it. I am a devout German car fan, having owned, raced, and modified a half dozen BMW's over the course of the last decade. But this particular example has never seen a track, because it has always been my wife's daily driver. She babied it and I made sure it stayed in good shape mechanically. It does have a few issues, but it is a reliable and head-turning daily driver that can still out-accelerate and out-corner most modern cars.

This is a good looking, good smelling, comfortable and clean e36 that shows only a few minor parking lot dings. The black leather interior is clean and presentable, and it has all the M-Tech stitching and floor mats.

I'm gonna leave this ad brief - if you are looking for an M-car then you already know all you need to know about the amazing performance of this legendary sedan. This really is the perfect all-around BMW - it gets great mileage (28mpg if you set the cruise control), looks good and is very easy to drive. But when you want or need to have some fun, it is ready and willing.

Email responses are fast and easy - I have a fancy-schmancy iPhone so it's easier to email me than to call.

For an ExPoEr, we are happy to lower the price from the $8750 asking price - we'll talk!
IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

Amauri

Explorer
I'll give you two live chickens a goldfish a paper clip and a couple of chewed pieces of gum that still have a few chews left in them.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
I'll give you two live chickens a goldfish a paper clip and a couple of chewed pieces of gum that still have a few chews left in them.

you drive a hard bargain. Add eight thousand, two hundred and fifty dollar bills and it's yours. But they have to be in a locked briefcase handcuffed to a man in a shiny suit.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
And that's only if the goldfish is alive. On second thought, I already have two live chickens:
IMG_2217.JPG

Amauri

Explorer
The only problem is that I only have consecutive one dollar bills, and that my friend would be a rather large briefcase. The only man I know with a shiny suit is rather feeble, as you can imagine such a large briefcase would require someone more able-bodied.

Last edited:

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Oh and the goldfish is also half catfish so he has nine lives.

wait wait wait!!!! a catfish is already half a cat, thus 4.5 lives. And being half catfish, those lives are further diluted down to a measly 2.25. I say NO DEAL.

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
M3, 4 door, and auto? Perfect wife car you want to steal every so often...

Any mods? X-brace, chip?

How about the water pump, I'm assuming you've already replaced, how long ago?

$8750 is a great price, too bad it's red lol

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
M3, 4 door, and auto? Perfect wife car you want to steal every so often...

Any mods? X-brace, chip?

How about the water pump, I'm assuming you've already replaced, how long ago?

$8750 is a great price, too bad it's red lol

No mods at all. No problems with the water pump, though I have never had a need to touch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998